- Submission of Special Sessions Proposals
Aug. 10, 2018Aug. 17, 2018
- Notification of Acceptance of Special Sessions Proposals
Aug. 20, 2018Aug. 27, 2018
- Submission of Regular Papers and Special Session Papers
Sept. 17, 2018Sept. 30, 2018
- Notification of Paper Acceptance:
Dec. 3, 2018
- Submission of Final Papers:
Jan. 5, 2019
- Author & Early-Bird Registration:
Jan. 5, 2019
Call for Special Session Proposals
The AICAS 2019 Organizing Committee invites proposals for Special Sessions to be held during the 2019 IEEE International Conference on Artificial Intelligence Circuits and Systems in Hsinchu, Taiwan from 18th March till 20th March 2019. The objective is to complement the regular program with new or emerging topics of particular interest in analytics algorithm, analytics architecture, and analytics circuit, at specific or cross levels-of-abstraction including algorithm, system architecture, microarchitecture, and circuit, in spanning the ABCs (Algorithm, Big Data/Storage/Memory, and Cloud/Edge/Neuromorphic Computing) of artificial intelligence in circuits and systems.
Special Session Proposals
Each session is expected to have four (or five) speakers including the organizer who provides an overview of the topic area. Prospective organizers of special sessions should submit proposals indicating:
- Title of the session
- Short biography of the organizers
- Proposed topics and speakers: Please provide a list of all topics, speakers and co-authors, contact information of the corresponding author, and an abstract of each contribution.
Proposals should be submitted due on or before Aug. 17, 2018 and sent via e-mail (in pdf) to the special sessions Co-Chairs,
- Gwo Giun (Chris) Lee: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marian Verhelst: Marian.Verhelst@esat.kuleuven.be
- Hyuk-Jae Lee: email@example.com
- Guoxing Wang: firstname.lastname@example.org
and with copy to Secretariat (email@example.com)
After receiving proposal acceptance notification, authors are asked to submit their manuscripts and follow the paper submission instructions for preparation:
- All submissions must be submitted through the Conference Management Tool (CMT), please register if you are a new user.
- File Format: Adobe PDF (.pdf): Please use the double-blind templates: Word, LaTex
- Paper Length: 2 pages, or 5 pages (4 are for technical content including text, figures and references (if any), and with one additional optional 5th page containing only references.)
- AICAS reviewing is double blind, that is, please do not reveal the author’s name and affiliation information in the submitted paper, including references, acknowledgments, supplemental material and website links. Violation of this double-blind policy may lead to rejection without review.
- Paper Size: A4 Size (210mm X 297mm)
- Do NOT page number your paper; Do NOT apply security settings to your PDF file.
- After receiving the reviews, authors may optionally submit a rebuttal to address the reviewers' comments. The instructions of rebuttal will be announced with the review comments.
Requirements for Accepted Papers
If your paper is accepted for publication at this conference, you will also need to adhere to the following requirements:
- Submit Copyright form: IEEE policy requires that you send us a signed Copyright form for each paper. Without this form, we can NOT publish your article.
- Using PDF eXpress: Before submitting final paper, please go through the file conversion offered by IEEE PDF eXpress to make Xplore-compatible PDFs (Conversion function) or to check PDFs you have created yourself for Xplore compatibility (PDF Check function)
- Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress Plus site (Site opens: 2018-12-04)
- Create a new account by clicking on "New Users - Click Here" link.
- Enter 45491XP for the Conference ID
- Continue to enter information as prompted. You will receive an email confirming the successful creation of your account.
- Through your PDF eXpress account, you may submit your source application files for conversion to PDF, and/or submit PDFs for checking. You will have the opportunity to revise your submission if you are not satisfied with the PDF that PDF eXpress creates for you, if you find mistakes in your manuscript, or if your PDF fails the PDF Check.
- Technical support via email is available if you experience trouble in creating your PDF: firstname.lastname@example.org
- REMINDER: At least one author per paper must be registered at the full conference registration rate AND attend the conference to present their paper. There is a limit of two papers for each registration.
- IEEE reserves the right to exclude any accepted paper from distribution after the conference (including, removal from IEEE Xplore) if the accepted paper is not presented at the conference.