- Submission of Special Sessions Proposals
Aug. 10, 2018Aug. 17, 2018
- Submission of Regular Papers, Live Demo and Special Session Papers
Sept. 17, 2018Sept. 30, 2018
- Submission of Tutorial Proposals:
Nov. 12, 2018
- Notification of Paper Acceptance:
Dec. 3, 2018
- Author & Early-Bird Registration:
Jan. 5, 2019
Call for Papers
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is driving the new revolution of not only the information technology but also all other industries. New algorithms and application systems are introduced with the power of AI. New computing platforms are required to support the emerging AI algorithms and applications, from cloud servers to edge devices, from system level to circuit level. Facing this new challenge and opportunity, the 1st AICAS Conference is established to facilitate the state-of-the-art research, innovation and development activities at the frontiers of Artificial Intelligence circuits and systems. It serves as the best platform allowing scholars, technological researchers and industry from both domestic and international communities to exchange experiences, demonstrate their studies and further advance AI technologies on circuits and systems.
This conference brings together members of our communities to broaden their knowledge in emerging areas of research at the field of Artificial Intelligence and the circuits and systems. The three-day program for AICAS 2019 is multidisciplinary in topics including but not limited to:
- Circuits and systems for AI
- Deep learning/machine learning/AI algorithms
- Tools/Platforms for AI
- Architecture for AI computing
- Edge and cloud AI computing platforms
- Hardware accelerators
- Neuromorphic processors
- Hardware/software co-design and design automation for AI systems
- Advanced neural network design
- Emerging applications: Deep learning for Internet-of-Things
- Emerging applications of AI: Medical AI
- Emerging applications of AI: Autonomous Vehicle
- Emerging applications of AI: Smart Factory and Environment
Authors of selected best papers will be invited to submit extended versions of their work for publication in IEEE JETCAS & IEEE TBioCAS special issues
- All submissions must be submitted through the Conference Management Tool (CMT), please register if you are a new user. CMT Online Submission
- File Format: Adobe PDF (.pdf): Please use the double-blind templates: Word, LaTex
- Paper Length: 2 pages, or 5 pages (4 are for technical content including text, figures and references (if any), and with one additional optional 5th page containing only references.)
- AICAS reviewing is double blind, that is, please do not reveal the author’s name and affiliation information in the submitted paper, including references, acknowledgments, supplemental material and website links. Violation of this double-blind policy may lead to rejection without review.
- Paper Size: A4 Size (210mm X 297mm)
- Do NOT page number your paper; Do NOT apply security settings to your PDF file.
- After receiving the reviews, authors may optionally submit a rebuttal to address the reviewers' comments. The instructions of rebuttal will be announced with the review comments.
Requirements for Accepted Papers
If your paper is accepted for publication at this conference, you will also need to adhere to the following requirements:
- Submit Copyright form: IEEE policy requires that you send us a signed Copyright form for each paper. Without this form, we can NOT publish your article.
- Using PDF eXpress: Before submitting final paper, please go through the file conversion offered by IEEE PDF eXpress to make Xplore-compatible PDFs (Conversion function) or to check PDFs you have created yourself for Xplore compatibility (PDF Check function)
- Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress Plus site (Site opens: 2018-12-04)
- Create a new account by clicking on "New Users - Click Here" link.
- Enter 45491XP for the Conference ID
- Continue to enter information as prompted. You will receive an email confirming the successful creation of your account.
- Through your PDF eXpress account, you may submit your source application files for conversion to PDF, and/or submit PDFs for checking. You will have the opportunity to revise your submission if you are not satisfied with the PDF that PDF eXpress creates for you, if you find mistakes in your manuscript, or if your PDF fails the PDF Check.
- Technical support via email is available if you experience trouble in creating your PDF: firstname.lastname@example.org
- REMINDER: At least one author per paper must be registered at the full conference registration rate AND attend the conference to present their paper. There is a limit of two papers for each registration.
- IEEE reserves the right to exclude any accepted paper from distribution after the conference (including, removal from IEEE Xplore) if the accepted paper is not presented at the conference.