- Deadline for submitting proposal:
Monday Feb 25
- Demo proposers informed by:
Monday March 4
Call for Demos
AICAS 2019 invites all authors of accepted papers to propose and show a live demonstration at AICAS. If your work can be shown as a live demonstration, please consider showing it.
Unlike the original call for demos, there will be no publication for these on-site demos, but there could be a significant cash award and visibility for the best demo. This award is kindly sponsored by the European Union funded NEUROTECH Coordination and Support Action.
The demo session will take place the afternoon of Wednesday March 20 from 13:10 to 14:40.
A power plug, a table and poster board will be provided. Demonstrators are responsible for the transportation of their own equipment to the meeting site. Indicate any special requirements which the organizers should be aware of.
Send mail (with subject “AICAS 2019 demo”) to the demo organizers (see email list below that you can copy to your email program) with the following information
- Paper number:
- Paper title:
- Any special requirements requested:
Your contact information:
Please don’t forget the correct subject line.
Demonstrations must be live; showing a video of your demo is not enough
Demo Committee Emails
- Jongsun Park (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Arindam Basu (email@example.com)
- Tobi Delbruck (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Yulia Sandamirskaya (email@example.com)
- Meng-Fan (Marvin) Chang (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Secretariat (email@example.com)